Friday, December 18, 2009

The First Tasty

First and foremost I think I need to make sure you know what I am going to be writing about, and then maybe over the next few post you might know what the heck is going on in my mind. This blog will be expressing my hope and failures over understanding Food, Spirits, Beer, Wine(FSBW) and how those things culminate to make me happy. I must say that in order to write about these things I need to tell you that I will do my best to eat and drink as much as I can to represent this blog to the fullest. Not only will I be writing about FSBW, I'll be talking about the environment of the what is apart of FSBW. You know what I mean right, like the songs, pictures, people, and things that FSBW comes into mind when taking it all in. Inspiration of the moment would be that most important part maybe. Enough of this babble explaining and lets also note that I will be the worst blogger and writer that you have ever know, I only say this because I have a attention span of 58 year old man from north Philly watching Rocky. I'm drooling all over the place just thinking about cheesesteaks. Hopefully the one person I know who would read this(my mom) will get to see me learn how to write and spell correctly. Mother will be proud and rejoice.
I also think it will be important for me to write about my love of FSBW Ofcourse, I'll explain later of why I do love these things but for the most part Booze and Food make me who I am. If I was to not express myself like this I would be doing everyone a favor I'm sure of it. I might even put some recipes in this blog and maybe just maybe tell you where it is good to eat n' drink in this damn world.
So from now on in the world of too many blogs and awesome writers I create The Blog of Tasty to make me happy and tell you of all the things that are tasty. Three cheers for Tasty!

Parting notes with a glass of some red juice and Led blasting my ear drums.
  • So far so good
  • Menage a Trois is an awesome cheap wine
  • Pork, Potatoes and Onions work well together
  • Last and final, Enjoy Everything Tasty

2 comments:

  1. Yes, your Mom is reading this! Way to go! Just one suggestion, proof read, hee,hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, but proof reading takes away from its originality. Also babe, thanks for mentioning me, it was really sweet of you... xoxo, your wife

    ReplyDelete